stacy was here (and probably spinning....): update

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

update

So I didn't have the surgery last week, but I had it today, and IT. IS. OVER. The nails are completely gone, and the Dr. phenoled the hell out of the nail bed, and he's optimistic that this will take care of the problem. If not, I'll have to go full surgical where they physically cut the nail bed out. Painful, so lets hope we don't have to go there. They are soaking right now, and so far so good. I'm not sure if the meds have worn off or not, I suspect not but it has been about 9 hours, so who knows. The sides still feel numb, so I think it's just got some real staying power. For reference, my shot of choice is marcaine, BECAUSE it works so long. Same feeling going in, much more relief for the buck!

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:55 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home