stacy was here (and probably spinning....): ok, this isn't funny anymore....

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, May 29, 2008

ok, this isn't funny anymore....

Not that it ever was, but I would really love it if life would stop picking on my little sister. I've been having a pretty shitty couple of years, but I'd rather deal with things myself than to see her having such a hard time. It was only a week and a half ago that one of her good friends died in a car accident, but now her big brother is in the hospital, and it doesn't look good at all... He's always been in ill health, but he's pulled through so many times, and when that happens you start to feel like they just might pull through anything, but he's on life support right now, and the drs aren't holding out much hope.

The worst thing is just knowing she's out there, grieving and having a hard time, and I can't do anything at all. I can't even give her a hug :(

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:19 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home