stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, March 15, 2001

Ok, so midterms are almost over, and tomorrow morning I leave for Kentucky to see Uncle Gene. Everything should be great, right?

Wrong.

The company I used to work for, Showtime Pictures (no relation to the movie company) STILL hasn't sent my W2 forms... these people are thoroughly incompitant. I've been calling and emailing and otherwise bugging them for over 2 weeks. Every time I leave a message, it is not returned. Every time I get the girl on the phone, she tells me she doesn't have them yet, and that she'll send them once she gets them. So here's my plan. Tomorrow morning I'm going to call, and tell her calmly that unless the company wants to pay for my school next year, they'd better get my my damn W2's so that I can finish my financial aid stuff. Then I'm going to ask for the payroll companies phone number, and put the fear of God into THEM. Basically, I'm going to make it crystal clear to them all that if I don't have my W2's inside of 2 weeks, I WILL be contacting a lawyer. Period. I don't care if they're good people. I don't care if they're nice. Unless the W2 form or a check for $26,000 to cover college next year is in the mail at my house in Ca within the next week and a half, it's time for legal action, because this is just rediculous. I've had enough.

Other than that, things are going ok. I'm gathering pictures and such for the Chatham Stooges website that I want to put up. Could take a while because it's midterms/spring break time, and everyone (including me) is busy. Hopefully I can get it together once I get back from Kentucky.

Hope everyone is doing better than me.

Stacy

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:55 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home