stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, November 17, 2001

I think my fucking hearing went supersonic last night because I kept waking up to the sound of my roommate on the phone with a friend of hers who was incredibly inebriated. HE was yelling so loud I could hear HIM through the phone and halfway across the room. And her talking bugged me too, even though both of us talk into the night sometimes and her talking has never bothered me before. I think I'm just in a pissy mood, though I've no idea why. I have a sneaking feeling I'm getting sick, and that is also pissing me off. So yeah, in order to fall asleep I had to put on my headphones and play Linkin Park really loud... joy... Not that I don't like them, cause I really do, it's just not good sleep music and nothing else would drown them out...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:26 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home