stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, February 25, 2002

from wendy's journal:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? At the moment, I'd probably be most likely to go for the northern or central California coast...
2. WHAT'S THE MOST MEMORABLE THING YOU HAVE READ? it's hard to say, I've read a lot of memorable things... I really like Mary Stewarts series on the Arthurian Legends, but if you ask me again in five minutes, I'd probably say something different.
3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? I tend to layer clothing, but if I had to pick one solitary article of clothing, probably the Cambridge shirt I bought, oddly enough, in Cambridge.
4. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? you mean the ones I notice the most? Probably eyes and hands.
5. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? It's been a while, I usually borrow my friends cd's.
6. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? There are a lot of paces... on the beach where the water first begins, in the woods when there's no one else around... dark pubs in Dublin... ;)
7. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? pittsburgh
8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? I hafta pick just one place? grrrr... shoulders, prolly
9. WHAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? mind, definitely
10. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? depends when my first class is...
11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? almost never touch the stuff...
12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? heehee... the blender...
13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY? driving up hwy 101 all the way to San Francisco with my mom when I was like 8... that was the coolest.
14. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? my sister, random acts of fun, inside jokes, "wibble", friends, stupid movies, Denny's conversations at 4am, the Stiva Diva, Phugs, OTB's Zorak impression, great stories, "oh god... dear god...", taking ridiculous pictures, well, lots of stuff really...
15. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? being misunderstood or underestimated, people who drive like maniacs, driving on LA freeways, stupidity.
16. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I play instruments... if I could play one better, prolly string bass.
17. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY? Alberto's/Molcasalsa... damn I miss Mexican food.
18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY YOU? the general consensus seems to be Jeanine Garafalo...
19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? yeah
20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOKS? uhm, Harry Potter, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Ramona books, lotsa stuff....
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? home: fall/winter pittsburgh: spring
22. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SEASON? summer, unless it involves adventures.
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? gonna have to concur with Wendy on this one: "to be anywhere in the world with just a click of my heels..."
24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? thinking about it, but nothing yet.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? LoL "no, but timmy-t can."
27. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN? "imagine" by John Lennon
28. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS? both, but forced to choose, cats.
30. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Saturdays
31. FAVORITE SONGS TO SING? anything really... recently "wild horses" by the sundays.
34. WHAT ONE WORD WOULD DESCRIBE YOU BEST? two words: creatively maladjusted.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:25 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home