stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, February 22, 2002

Woo, friday five...

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Scorpio... keep reading, I think it's pretty apparent.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? Let's see... probably soap. Not pretty soap, or sweet smelling soap. Just soap. And Shampoo. I shower regularly, honest.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? Hmmmmm.... My mom taking me to see Riverdance, probably.

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? Heehee... I decline to answer this on the grounds that it could one day come back to haunt me.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? *sigh* see last weeks answer to this question.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:26 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home