stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, February 08, 2002

Once again, the friday five:

1. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone else? Hmmmm.. probably the time I wrote someone a love poem... later lived to regret it.

2. [pardon the cosmo question] What are your erogenous zones? Heh... My neck (esp. the back of my neck), my wrists, the inside of my elbows... this is in addition to the obvious places, of course...

3. How old were you the first time you had sex? Care to expound? Still haven't...

4. What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex? See above question... if we're talking any naughtiness, the probably behind the backstop of a baseball diamond in a public park in the middle of the night. LoL... that's not symbolic or anything....

5. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day or is it just another Thursday? Looks like it's just another Thursday like always... unless I decide to wear all black and hand out red gummy worms like I used to. Maybe I'll warm my cold hands by the light of Wendy's glowing face as she beams over her crunchy bars and marmite ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:36 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home