stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Scorpio Oct. 24 - Nov. 21
At least for an hour or two, you need to forget about all those criticisms you have been subjected to in the past. You need to listen to your heart and your head, and you need to see how far -- and in how many directions -- you can stretch yourself. Talk about your theories of other worlds, why you believe in gnomes and where you would like your soul to reside a million years from now. Be as wild and adventurous as the conversation will allow. You are primed to explore the deepest levels of intimacy.

heeh... this fits. I am a million miles above the Earth right now, even though tomorrow may involve unpleasant medical ordeals. I guess to a certain degree I've come to realize some things... I've had some really great experiences, so if something is really wrong with me, I can't really claim to have been jipped on life, can I? And if I'm fine? Well, lets just say I'll have gained a new appreciation for the big things, and the little things... especially the little things.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:20 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home