stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

The buzz from back home is that one of my married friends is cheating on her husband... and I'm so disgusted to hear this. I went to her wedding, so I was there when she promised that she would love only him for the rest of her life, and now, less than two years later, it seems as though she's already broken that promise. I don't get it... why get married at all if you're not going to be able to honor the promise you make them? You all know I'm not a religious person, so I'm not preaching, I just think it's ridiculous. The way I see it, if you're not ready to settle down, then don't. Don't put on an elaborate farce of marital bliss just because you think you should. And if you do settle down, then do so only when ready to put the necessary effort into the relationship. *grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble*

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:55 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter