stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

I've been feeling better about things lately. The end of the semester is rapidly approaching, and although I've mixed feelings about it, somehow the thought of getting behind the wheel of my car and driving around by myself is *really* appealing to me. I think it's time to make a few road trip tapes for the summer, since I'll probably be doing quite a bit of driving, what with moving up to Humboldt (*cross fingers*) and all. I think driving around in an air conditioned automobile, with the windows up, the radio loud, and singing at the top of my lungs will be immensely theraputic for me.

I'm starting to miss my friends here already, and the seasons changing is really fucking with my head. Happened last year too, I was set to leave here, and then the trees started budding again, and it was all over. But this time I'm leaving anyway, so it's just making me kind of sad. It's easy to want to leave when the campus is gray and muddy, but when it's a warm night, and the grass is warm and soft, and the lights make everything look just slightly enchanted, well, it just feels different.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:13 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter