stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

So today has been an interesting day....

It began this morning at 9 with me shooting some digital photos for the PT dept at my school for their website. Of course, no one told the students I was going to be doing this, or why I was there taking pictures of them in the pool, so they all kind of regarded me and my camera with contempt for the most part.... I think after a while they figured out it was something to do with the school and not just my own wierdness, though, so hopefully I got some good shots towards the end.

Went to french class, and then to the first year class I'm mentoring, and talked to them about their research papers... mostly talked to a bunch of blank faces, but the professor seemed pleased with me, and I know how unresponsive students are for a lot of the time here, so it's not really insulting, just doesn't make it easy when they don't want to interract.

After that I ran into a friend here on campus and ended up learning how to make paper from her, and helping her out for her service project. It was fun, even got to keep a piece of it (they're selling the rest to raise money for a school in Brazil.) I'll probably buy more later to help them raise money, it's really nice paper. I'm actually thinking of making more over the summer, maybe make a journal or two out of it.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:40 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter