stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, April 06, 2002

friday five

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day? hit the snooze button a few dozen times.

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed? you mean before or after my neighbors wake me up at 2 a.m.? hmmmm... wish evil on this sorry excuse for a college.

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day? as of today, seeing just how tense I can make myself within a twenty four hour stretch.

4. What routine do you wish you get rid of? waking up and still being here.

5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day? make the face at wot wot.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:39 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter