stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, April 19, 2002

Ok, humor me for a moment, but sometimes it seems as if the weather mirrors my mood. Like todays weather, just like my mood, has been all over the place, from bright and sunny to dismal rain and thunder. And now a layer of darkish blue clouds sit like cake frosting on top of a band of clear dusky sky. Right now I think my patience with people has gone on hiatus. Like one of my friends ran up behind me after dinner and tickled me, and I just about hit her. And then another one walked with me out of the dining hall and tried to have a conversation with me, and I just had no interest in talking to her. I'm not really mad at anyone, more like at the moment I don't feel like being bothered with people at all. And at the moment I don't know if I'm up or down or stuck somewhere in the middle or what. It's like my brain is on disconnect mode right now. I don't think anything would surprise me at the moment. I don't think I have enough mental energy right now to give a shit.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:15 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter