stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, April 06, 2002

Sorry I haven't updated to clarify the last post before the friday five... Blogger has not been letting me update, so hopefully this time it will work.

See, three weeks ago, Humboldt told me that my application was complete and up for review, and that I'd have an answer within three weeks. So I called yesterday to find out if they'd reached a verdict, only to be told that they now need my fall transcripts as well? Would have been nice if they would have sent me something to that effect, but I checked with Chatham and they won't release my transcripts because I owe them money, quite a lot in fact. So much that I have no real way of getting it in a timely fashion, so I freaked out. Well, as it happens, my mom, thank god, is willing to take the money out of her IRA account so that I can get my transcripts and have it all taken care of, so I don't have to get paranoid. Now I just feel like shit for asking her to do that. I hate being a financial burden to my family, and it doesn't make me feel very good about myself at the moment, so I don't really want to think about it right now, but at least there's a means to take care of this.

Also, things are better as far as the crampedness of things. OTB has been bunking next door with my neighbors, though now he has found someone to occupy daylight hours with, so he's out of my hair, at least for the most part. Yay for that. I even managed to get some of my homework done today.

So I'm still here, and if I can just survive until next week, I think I'll be doing ok.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:44 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter