stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Today is an excellent day :)

I woke up early enough to take a shower in the morning (as opposed to the evenings as is my usual practice), so I've been smelling like sweet pea all day, which in itself has brightened my mood.

This Friday is buckets and blossoms day at my school, when everyone runs around planting flowers and taking care of the existing ones... normally I'd be on planting duty, but I'm gonna be running around with my boss from web dev instead, on photography detail. WooHoo! Just another excuse to take pictures, maybe I'll even get to post some of them here. (depends on if they'll be using them on the schools website or not, so hopefully I can snag a few.

I talked to the parental unit the other night, and it looks as if I'll be going to the dr when I get home for the summer, which is a load off my mind. It'll be nice to finally figure out what the hell is wrong with me so I can stop being such a damned hypocondriac. I don't think it's anything really serious, but I won't actually stop worrying about it until I know for sure, and I'm sure that worrying about it isn't actually helping at all.

I also got to talk to Amie, which was very cool :) She's looking forward to me coming home, probably as much as I'm looking forward to going. And I'm actually really looking forward to the drive back. Granted, it will be with my uncle, so we'll be on the road pretty much 24/7 until we get back, but it will still be nice to see more of this country than I ever have before. And we'll be stopping down at my Uncle Gene's for a night, so I'll get to hang out with him for a bit, which will be good for two reasons. The first is that he's incredibly funny and just a joy to be around, and the second is that he hasn't been doing so well lately, so who knows for sure if I'll get to see him again after this? I don't want to think about not seeing him again, but I've learned the hard way to enjoy people as much as you can when they're still around.

Oh, and tomorrow is WotWot's 18th birthday, so WooHoo and Happy Birthday to her. I forsee desserts and singing in your future. ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:06 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home