stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, October 11, 2002

So, I'd like to clear a few things up. For those of you who are new to reading this, basically it's my soap box, a place where I spout irrational ravings and whatever the hell happens to be in my mind. Most of the time the things I bitch about are way exagerated, like the stuff about my roommates smoking in the apartment.

Yeah, it bothers me, but not enough for me to be that angry about it. The real problem is that the smell reminds me of when my dad chose smoking pot over seeing me, so when I smell it, it gets to me more because of that than anything else. Add to the fact I'm lonely as all hell here, and really not feeling like I'm adjusting well, and you have a bitchy whiny Stacy on your hands. And the thing is, in actuality I got extremely lucky on the roommate front this year. I've roomed with some extremely odd people in the past, and I'd have to say that these roommates are preferable. I knew before I came here that a lot of people smoke it, and I chose to come anyway. I may not necessarily agree with it, but maybe it's time I got over my issues. I don't mean to start smoking it, because I have no intentions of doing that, but maybe it's time I stopped letting my dads rejection of me hang over me. At any rate, I have no right to bitch about it when I haven't even brought it up. Not to mention I'm sure there are things about me they don't necessarily dig, and the point is to learn to be flexible with people.

Tonight was decent. I hung out with one of the roomies for a while and we watched movies and talked and what all. I think the biggest thing is that we're all going through a major adjustment period, and trying to make the best of what we've got to work with.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:17 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter