stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Day ended decent to good, as well.

Turns out that WendyandAndy might be coming to visit around Thanksgiving, either to check out LA, or to check out the greater Arcata area. This visit will likely coincide with another much-anticipated visit *cough*44days*cough*, which would be mucho excellent. It will also, I'm afraid, unleash an incalculable amount of gooberness on Humboldt County, but hey, they'll deal. It would also be interesting, seeing as how Wendy and I would be the only two to actually understand the entire conversation. Andy might have half a clue as to some of it, and the last party will sadly only get a small portion as Wendy and I tend to converse almost exclusively in inside jokes. Incidently, word through the grapevine is that the obtaining of an apartment might not be so impossible as previously though. More updates as they come down the pipe.

Tomorrows interview is at the knife shop I applied at. This is good because Stacy likes sharp pointy objects, as evidenced by my somewhat humble weaponry collection back home. It appears that if I get the job at Mervyns, my wardrobe will grow, and if I work at the cutlery place, my weaponry collection will grow. Honestly the former is the more practical of the two, I do need more clothes, but in any case my finances will limit the degree to which I can really splurge on anything. Mainly, I'd just like to have a job, don't really care what it is at this exact moment in time. I'm hoping whichever I get it will pay decent and give me enough hours to make the prospect of getting an apartment feasible. It would be so much easier if I had income coming in so that I could plan things, you know?

Ended the night with phone calls to two of my favorite people, which was nice, even if one of them is incredibly stubborn and hard-headed ;) All seems to be well in WendyWorld as well, which is always good to hear.

And now it's time for me to go to bed, I am way tired seeing as I was up at 6:30 this morning. Tomorrow promises much arrow flinging and another forray into Eureka. Wootage.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:29 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter