stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

So far, today = decent.

Had a job interview bright and early this morning at Mervyns. It went well, but I'm tired like burning now from waking up at 6:30 am. For future reference, never volunteer for the earliest time slot available. It went well, and I'm supposed to hear back from them by Friday either way. Good thing = they already know I can't work the weekend of Thanksgiving or the days before and after Christmas. Bad thing = this might prevent me from getting hired. Oh well.

Got back and miraculously found the only parking space left available. You know, even with everything else is rotton and bad, I have been really freaking blessed where parking is concerned (*knock on wood*). Let's hope this trend continues.

Got up to my room, put in a phone call to this other place I applied at, a cutlery store. Now, I realize that the danger here is that I might spend every paycheck on sharp pointy objects, but that, dears, is a risk I am willing to take. I think I have a good shot at this one seeing as I like sharp pointy things, and I turned in a resume (which was A PLUS! according to their job listing in the malls notebook), and the guy sounded pleased that I was taking the initiative to call. So hopefully I'll get that. Out of all my prospects at the moment, this one is preferable. Though I'd still trade my left eye to work for Cosmic Debris. Haven't heard anything from them, though, so I'm not getting my hopes up on that count.

Well, time to depart for lunch. Probably write more later. No promises.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:15 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter