stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

so I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my asshole roommates.

you see, the rule books for the dorms state there's to be no smoking in the residence halls or within 20 ft of the windows or doors. but my roommates, so fucking wonderful of them, feel it's absolutely appropriate to smoke and blaze up in here whenever the fuck they want to. screw me and my asthma, and the fact that I don't smoke.

and I don't say anything about it... why? because I don't feel like going against 3 people by myself. because the person I share a room with plays songs with lyrics like "if you don't like my fire/then don't come around/cuz I'm gonna burn one down." that's just fucking peachy seeing as I have no fucking choice since I live here. I can't even go into my own goddamned kitchen because if I do I'll get a contact high.

so yeah.... pot smoke is officially contributing to my asthma and my painful childhood memories. assholes.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:07 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter