stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

so my head hurts right now, and I feel this wierd sort of calm all through me. it's like after a certain point, I can't be upset anymore, and so I'm not really anything at the moment. got more bad news today, and it's like after a while it just doesn't matter. I know I have to get an apartment, so really it's just one more inconvenience, one more thing that will make life difficult. I suppose health insurance isn't really necessary at this exact moment. I can survive a few months at least. and in the long run, things will balance out, right? I mean, they have to.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:41 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home