stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, February 17, 2003

so I'm really kicking myself now, because I've been, for the past few weeks, effectively proving to myself that I don't need a gym membership to get in shape effectively, meaning that all the time and money I've spent in the past has been futile. *sigh* the only thing I really really wish I had was a treadmill, because if I could walk in the comfort of my own apartment, I know I could be doing at least 3 or 4 miles a day, quite easily, while reading for homework. aside from that I've been able to find exercises that work pretty much everything, with my most expensive piece of equipment being a pair of resistance bands I got in ballet class last year for $10. woot.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:35 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter