stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, February 14, 2003

so did I mention that, not only is tomorrow officially only one month from when I get to see him again, but it's also the shortest effing month of the year.

//insert sarcasm here
I'm just a little bit excited.
//end sarcasm

oh yeah, and I am noticing another side effect to the birth control. I may be crazy, but I think my boobs are getting a little bigger, lol.

//insert sarcasm here
OH DEAR GOD!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!
//end sarcasm

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:42 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter