stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, February 10, 2003

so today is operation tart-up, and you know what? I know why I don't do this shit all the time... first of all, it's really freaking irritating to wear an outfit with no pockets... ARGH... hello, functionality, what? and my hair keeps getting caught under my back pack, and meh meh meh meh meh... 'course I am getting more attention, and more varieties of attention today, which is interesting... And I deliberately chose today because I encounter the most people, but I forgot that this is the day that never freaking ends...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:11 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter