stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

meh... I loathe Mondays and Wednesdays, have I mentioned that?? and I have large breaks enabling me to check my email, did I mention that as well??

things are going okay... I was going to slack off a little last night and not quite read as much of Vanity Fair as I was supposed to, but then I admitted that this professor has an admitted propensity for pop quizzes, and what luck I remembered that, because we had one this morning. I'm sure I did fine, so not worried about that at all. and bonus, I've gotten through half of the Dostoevsky I need to have read by tomorrow, so I don't have to cram it all in tonight.

so my body hasn't shown any sign of rejecting the new birth control, which is most excellent because it saves me lots and lots of money that I don't have to spend. no side effects, good or bad, have shown themselves, except I think I might be a little less irritable, but that may just be my imagination, so until it shows proof of lasting, I'm not going to equate one with the other.

so it's still sinking in that I have the tickets and I'm actually going... I imagine it will hit me sometime during the last week, just like last time.

there also seems to be a small chance I can catch up with the Wendy Lady during my 3 hour stopover in Pittsburgh in both directions. which would be excellent. on the way back we could curl up in an uncomfortable airport seat and cry and imagine we're watching a cheezy video for "Melt With You" by Modern English...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:42 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter