stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

and now, some haiku:

har har, a postcard
with greeting: "Hola, my friend!"
arrived here today

didn't do much work,
crocheted a hat (but it looks
like a yarmulke)

I love my boyfriend,
even when he is a bum,
or when he is fired.

got some news today,
made me giggle and EEEEEEEEEEEee
and wish I could tell

life is good in the
absence of fucktardery.
I hope it will last.

wish that my roommate
would not start conversations
when I am reading.

Labels: ,

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:13 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter