stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, March 27, 2003

so things are going okay, although I think my domain name registration is about to run out, so for future reference (meaning whenever I get the money to renew it or someone is kind enough to sponsor me), the actual URL for this page is: http://isleofavalon.blogspot.com

room selection went fantabulously and I'll be rooming with Michelle, in a suite with Lily. who let the rockage in? and we got a ground level suite in the academic intensive living area, so woot woot woot for that.

all in all things are going really well... I'm finally starting to feel like I have more friends here, feeling more social and all that, and just doing well mentally in general. still miss fuzzy like burning, though.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:51 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home