stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Last night was pretty eventful, as I got to go to my little brothers high school graduation... y'all should have seen me on the freeway... I didn't get the invitation until that afternoon, and by the time I knew I'd be able to attend I had limited time to get there, so I was on a mission on the freeways of southern california, weaving in and out of traffic trying to make it there on time, but I did make it, and it was really cool to be there and see him graduate. Woot.

Fuzzy get's here in a little more than 2 days. this will be interesting...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:41 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter