stacy was here (and probably spinning....): sigh...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, January 05, 2004

sigh...

so, in response to a little prodding, here is a post... I promise nothing spectacular.

things here at home are fabulous... my brothers were here for a week and we had a good time, new years was unremarkable but it was nice none the less, especially since it was the first with fuzzy and I together. I feel like we're closer than ever now, which is a really good feeling.

I really don't want to go to school, as much as I know I have to (it's my last year, for chrissakes)... It's been so nice being home this time, and it makes me sad to think I have to leave again soon.

There's not much to say, really... haven't done too much exciting stuff other than hang out with my family and friends, but I'm comfortable here in a way I haven't ever been before. My sister is becoming a teenager, and it's a bit frightening, but I suppose it's always only been a matter of time, right? but all in all we're okay, and life is good.

Oh, and I got Pirates of the Carribean. I love it.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:10 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home