stacy was here (and probably spinning....): adventures with the mole people

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

adventures with the mole people

so I've discovered something... I really really like the people I'm meeting in the darkroom and just through my photography class in general. especially tonight, which was cool because there were a lot of talkative people around with a lot of varied interests and stuff. I just about had a heart attack when I developed the first roll and discovered that, out of 36 exposures, only 13 frames actually had anything on them. the rest were totally blank. I seriously was about to cry. I think there is something wrong with my moms camera, big time, because that shouldn't be happening. however, the second two rolls I developed came out fantastically, and so I ended the night on a positive note when I made my contact sheets and saw some really really cool stuff that I can't wait to start enlarging. I don't know if I'll go tomorrow night because one of the classes has a crit on thursday, so the darkroom will be a zoo tomorrow night, but we'll see. I can't wait until morning because I can pick up my dried contact sheets and look them over a bit better. woot. and now I'm finally home but fuzzy isn't so I am teh lonely *sigh*

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:47 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home