stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've been having a shit load of trouble sleeping lately, or at least getting to sleep. I just seem to lay there, worrying about stupid things like mad cow and a whole lot of apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic shit. It's like the minute I lay down I detatch from my actual life and start visualizing a nightmare version of the world and every happy thought or goal is just a million miles away. It takes serious effort for me to remember my own life and my own world and the fact that when I wake up tomorrow I'll go to class and talk to friends and tutor and call fuzzy and that in 2 weeks, I'm going home for the summer. The worst part is that I dont know where this is all coming from. I just want to sleep.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:27 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter