stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, April 12, 2004

me = tired, but I figure I should update anyway, so here goes nothin'....

* Me & Anthony mosied on down to San Francisco this weekend, me to visit the Steevie and him to visit his friends from high school. It was fun and all, but I have no desire to ever drive in SF again. Also, Steevie's friend Janelle is very very awesome, the game Hillarium is true to it's name but a bit too much excitement for me, I am really good and finding easter eggs, and I've rediscovered why I normally don't do a whole lot during the weekends. It was a total blast because I always always have fun with the Steevie, but I am so tired right now that I have my eyelids propped open with toothpicks and I'm really asleep anyway.

* I am so getting a new lens for my camera, a cool Macro lens (which lets you take uber close-ups of things you can't get with a normal lens.) I am way way excited about this because I have always wanted one. I will post pics when I take them and stuff, once the lens gets here and all that stuff.

* As of today, Monday, April 12, there are 32 days left until the whole family + Fuzzy + Rod + Steve + Patrick come up here to see me graduate. I wasn't uber-excited about the graduation part until this morning when my friend Jess who is super awesome told me she wants us to sit together =D She is one of the best people I've ever met, so I am totally honored. Still totally jazzed about my people coming up here. The time away from home is, as y'all know, really gruelling and lonely for me, plus I've never had everyone actually up here with me, so it will be fun, even though very brief.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:46 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter