stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, August 16, 2004

* so the other night, I went to see King Arthur with my mom and fuzzy. it was great, except for the woman whose phone rang 5 feet away from us. she then answered the phone in the middle of the fucking movie and proceeded to talk. *stacy smash!* then, on the way out, two guys got in a fight between us and the door. it was pretty hardcore, lots of blood and stuff, but heres the best part: when security came, it was a small, middle-aged woman. I thought "no way is she going to be able to stop the fight". then she pulled out a tazer. woot.

* I'm back at school. insert typical post about how much I don't want to be here. but seriously? I don't need to make that post, because the only person I really need to understand how I feel is 12 hours away feeling the same.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:10 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home