stacy was here (and probably spinning....): I can't <i>not</i> post this...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I can't not post this...

I found this on
selfdestruct.net, and I am posting it because I can't stop staring at it, and I'm posting it with Anthony's response because it's the funniest damn thing ever and the absolute most perfect response to anything ever.


"God did not make that."

*sigh*

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:39 PM   6 comments

6 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

damn creepy ass cat

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Meimur said...

Ugliest pussy I've ever seen. :/

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, don't be so mean to Etnies ;)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

Is that what they're called? Seriously, I am a total animal person, especially the ones people think look funny, and if I saw this cat in need of a home, I would probably adopt it... but that said, it's eyes are a bit unnerving...

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Meimur said...

I mean ugly in that cute, kinda scary lookin' way.

Um, yeah. :D

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God, It's creepy cat in the flesh! Oh wow. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks now. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home