stacy was here (and probably spinning....): bleh

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

bleh

so I'm back at school now, which is good in some ways because my friends are here and the weather isn't too warm for me like it is at home, plus I don't have to deal with my grandmother and her mood swings. I still miss Fuzzy like burning, though, and my sister too, and it's been raining for most of the time I've been back. *sigh*

it was nice to see the kittens, even though they're growing like little weeds (or not-so-little weeds, in Zelda's case.) I miss them :( Fuzzy needs to get a job here like pronto so I can play with my cats and bake him yummy things like Chocolate Irish Cream Cheese Cake. My job is going well, and I still really like the people I'm working with. woot woot.

so yeah.... blah and stuff.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:23 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home