stacy was here (and probably spinning....): a new update, because god knows I don't update enough anymore....

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, September 16, 2004

a new update, because god knows I don't update enough anymore....

So I worked for McDonalds for a whole day. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but since I start to feel nauseous when I think of doing food service anymore, I was super motivated to get a different job, and I JUST DID! Woot. I am starting on Tuesday at a fabric store. I took 2 of the hats I made into the interview, and she seemed really excited about them. I had been hesitant about doing it, because sometimes there's a fine line between what is and is not appropriate stuff to talk about during an interview, and I wasn't sure if she'd want to focus only on the job, and not necessarily on why I want to work in a fabric store. I got the call this afternoon offering me a job, however, and she refered to me as "the Stacy with the hats", so now it definitely seems like it was the right thing to do to make me stand out. Plus she wants to learn how to knit, so yay, I can teach another person and spread the knitting virus that much farther! =D

Classes and school are going well. So are suitemate relations, and every day I feel a little bit better about staying here at the 'boldt.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:38 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home