stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yesterday, I called Fuzzy on my lunch break, and he said those seven special words that achieved what I thought was impossible, which is to make me freak out about the wedding, and those seven special words were "there's a problem with the wedding date." y'all... I about reached through the phone to strangle that man. turns out his sister will be at the very end of school and might have exams to work in somewhere, and I hate this because she needs to be in the wedding, because she's really important family, and there would just be a huge hole there and all that, but he assures me that it's just a matter of how long she'll be able to be out here, so that made my heart attack stop just a little, but it still bums me out, because I really want her to be able to be involved in all of it, and share all the special parts with us, and this is turning into the biggest ever run-on sentense, so here's a period. hopefully we'll be able to work it all out so that she can spend a whole week out here with us, partying and decorating and doing touristy stuff and hanging out having a good time. so y'all cross your fingers for me, and for her and for Fuzzy, because this is one of those big things that I'm actually worried about, because it involves one of our important people. I don't even know if it's possible to change the date at this point, but hopefully it won't come to that, because my mom... my mom can be scary sometimes.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:31 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sentence was quite spectacular. i hope it works out too, nothing sucks like not having your loved ones around on a special day.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What she fails to mention is that there is hardly a time where she isn't ready to reach through the phone and strangle me. Its a daily thing but when you deal with the people that we do, its understandable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter