stacy was here (and probably spinning....): photo backlog

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, December 12, 2005

photo backlog

I have been remiss, lately, in posting the photos I've been taking, so here are a few that have been kickin it on the nikon for a little bit.


from Halloween, natch.


Fuzzy, workin' hard on our second bridal registry spree.


the finished Fuzzy Feet, which are uber comfy.


speaking of wedding crap, invitation samples...


I made this bread today. Isn't it pretty?


this is what happens when studying for a biology test collides in the worst possible way with sidewalk chalk...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:30 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re's the last picture: At least it didn't have little sketches of a unicycle, bicycle, tricycle, and Krebs Cycle.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

NATCH!!!!!!!



is a good word. use it well, use it often

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter