stacy was here (and probably spinning....): irony

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

irony

When I was an insufferable, goth teenager, I used to intentionally inflate my hardships to envelope myself in a cloud of woe that would be enviable to any emo kid today. It was such decadence, really, to wallow in self pity and mentally rally against the injustices of my self-focused world.

And now, for maybe the first time in my life, I'm stuck in a mire of real, true despair, and I feel like I'm sinking into it without any hope of escape. I'm tired of being me right now. I want to leave myself here and take off on a carefree trip to Europe or something.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:46 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home