stacy was here (and probably spinning....): *fierce gnashing of teeth*

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

*fierce gnashing of teeth*

I am so fucking disappointed in this country. As far as I'm concerned, I hope we just emigrate to Canada when I finish school, I never want to fucking come back here ever, and I'd rather put my brain and efforts into a country that values it's women instead of treating them like walking fucking baby factories. I wish those fascist pricks in the Supreme Court could get pregnant for once.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:34 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger who's that girl said...

i demand another post about the hell that is 4.20 in arcata.

demand it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home