stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Things I've Made :)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Things I've Made :)

Here are some of my recent projects, both finished and not-so-finished....

haffertee

This is Haffertee. Patrick found a pattern for him up on etsy.com and became covetous, so I made Haffertee for him (though I haven't sent him yet.)

amiesweater1

This is the back of the sweater I am making for my sister, pattern by bluesky alpacas. We got the pattern from lettuce knit during my pilgrimage there. I have finished one of the front pieces, and half of the other side. Then its just the sleeves and finishing, woo woo.

amiesweater2

A closeup of my sisters sweater.

lacescarf2

A lace scarf I started a bit ago and haven't worked on in a while, but it's there and the yarn is pretty, so I'll get to it soonishlike...

sweatervest1

And here is the pullover sweater vest I am designing for myself. This is the front, and I'm about half way through with the back.

sweatervest2

A closeup of the cable on the sweater I'm designing.

Labels: , ,

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:38 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home