stacy was here (and probably spinning....): because I haven't written haiku in a looong time... and because Kester requested some...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, October 05, 2007

because I haven't written haiku in a looong time... and because Kester requested some...

want to eat healthy
but corn dogs are so tasty
yum happy fat girl

people are stupid
call me captain obvious,
rocket scientist

cat butt in my face
smile, you're on candid camera!
furry little brats!

house is such a mess
I should clean it, but I'm tired.
That, or just lazy.

learning the cello,
I feel sophisticated,
and incompetant.

got a new owl purse!
(this brings my count up to four.
uhm, obsessive much?)

still love elephant
jumping on the trampoline.
he's still my new crack.

want a dog so bad,
but Fuzzy would divorce me.
sigh, I remain poochless.

I am mostly pink
but when I'm mad, I turn red
damn capilaries.

whatever I knit,
Zelda wants to cuddle in.
I should spin cat hair

when I DO vacuum
it picks up enough cat hair
to make a new cat

it is time to sleep
my hubby says punkin time
so to bed I go

Labels: , ,

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:10 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Meimur said...

That first one is basically my motto.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Lovely my friend. Its good to see some original Haiku's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home