stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, September 04, 2001

Ok, can I just say that I hate banks and banking?!? These people are just plain daft. My bank from last year mannaged to royally fuck up my account and, purely with fees, drive my account into overdraft, like by a lot (as The Crown would put it.) So I marched my happy ass to another bank and opened a different account since the last one closed it, and lets just say I will do everything I can to warn people from going there. Lousy rat bastards.

My schedule is starting to fill up. The Saturday I am doing volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity. I'm really looking forward to it. The right after that I have a choir rehearsal, and on Sunday me and the band of wierdos that I call my friends (y'all know thats a compliment coming from me, so I'll hear no complaints from the Peanut Gallery) are talking about going to a pub near Pitt. I'm kind of excited, because Friday is my CSK meeting, and on Thursday I have a meeting to go to about the whole Writing Fellows thing. That, and today I signed up for Amnesty International and Students of Community Service (SOCS.) It looks like this is going to be a busy year. The only classes I'm anxious about are my two art classes, simply because I'm entering new territory with a whole new vocabulary. I am, however, starting to have a new appreciation for modern art. I never thought I'd say that.

I am homesick, but it's not as bad as last year, or the first few days I got back. I feel like a schmuck, though, because every once in a while it gets to me how long it's going to be until I see my sister, and I almost cry. Sigh.

Oh, and just to make Mitch Ellykins happy, Pittsburgh isn't really a bad place, and I don't really hate it here.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:39 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter