stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, July 13, 2001

You know the oddest thing about my relationship with my mother? In actuality, we are very close, and very much alike. And so usually when we fight like this, it's because both of us are feeling very similar things. Kudos to the shrink for helping us to notice that again. Things are worked out, and as usual, me and mummy are closer than before. But we're not out of the woods. This whole relationship thing is going to be some bitch work, and the general consensus is that I need to take him one day at a time, and try not to think about all the shit he's done in the past.

I'll have to post more later, my sister needs to use the phone.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:47 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter