stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, June 27, 2001

So much for the upswing, I guess. This whole situation has sunk to a new low, and I'm starting to realize that my mom really is a user, more than I would admit before.

SC is being a doormat, as usual. She really needs to stand up for herself and let everyone know whats up, I'm tired of listening to her vent and then watching her not do anything about her situation. It's getting to the point of frusterating.

The Weakest Link is likewise getting on my nerves. Though I've been trying to limit my exposure to him, he keeps forcing his way into my schedule, and subjecting me to hour-long rants about things that should have been put behind him years ago. Why do people like Weakest Link carry crap around like that? Why do they make me listen to it.

I went out with Sings with her Spirit the other day. We went down to the beach with my sister. It was nice, a little escape from the doldrums, you might say.

I also went out with Fire and Ice the other day. I've missed her tons and tons. She is the one person I really truly spiritually connect with out here, aside from maybe my sister. She needs to get out of here so bad. Hopefully she'll find her wings.

Confidential to Sky Wanderer: You are my cornerstone. Without you I'd be no more than a pile of rocks right now.

Confidential to the Crown: Turn off the damn away messages and talk to me, dammit!

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:40 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter