stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, May 17, 2001

i wasn't planning to post until my computer arrives at my house, but i just can't help it. not tonight. not after thef*^@&ing day i've had....

it started this morning when i went to pick up my u-haul from the storage place. the previous renter hadn't brought it back, so i got to wait for over an hour while they harrassed him, only to have him call back and say he needs it another day... steeeerike one. so the office guy at the storage place drove me to the latest standard issue uhaul place, and i finally got a damn truck, 2 hours before the storage place closed, so i had to move my stuff in at hyper speed. later, i go to give the truck back afterhours, and i called a cab to take me back to school since the truck stays with the uhaul people, and no cab shows up. i call 2 other cab companies, neither of which has any cabs to send me, so i call the first one again, and they say a guy will be out within 30 minutes... no cab. finally i give up and decide to try again tomorrow, but wait, it gets better. see, i was wearing my pink freud shirt, which has the words "a penis is nothing to envy" on the back. so while i'm waiting for the damn cab, at a gas station because there is no phone at the uhaul place, and this wierd man started talking to me about his penis. "only someone who doesn't have one would think that" and "the big ones get you lots of attention".... i wanted to scream at him, or come back with some witty comment, but i was too angry and annoyed and bitter about my lack of transportation and all... finally i give up and drive the damn truck back to school, and in pulling up saw my friend and her vehicle-enhanced companion, and basically begged them to go with us. so her friend took me to take the truck back, and now all is somewhat ok with the world... kinda... i'm still pissy... and bitter... and i don't want to hear anything about penises, no matter how large their owner claims them to be... and i want to thank tully for keeping me sane, even whilst teetering on the brink of insanity herself. at least i came out of the evening relatively unscathed. i will now curl up in the fetal position and go to sleep. for days... well, at least after i get home i will. i want my momma :(

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:07 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter