stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, April 09, 2001

I don't know which is worse... having unrequited feelings for someone, or not having feelings for anyone at all. It's been a loooooong time since I've looked fondly at someone... and it's kind of lonely without that, I guess. I miss having someone to think about. It's not like I really need the hassle or anything... it would just be a nice change.

Less than a month and a half until I get to go home for the summer. I really miss my family and friends... and I really miss my ocean. Of course, naturally now that I'm about to leave, my campus is turning to a gorgeous array of colors. The grass and trees are almost a surreal shade of green, and the flowers are blooming all over the places. It figures that 6 of the 9 months I'm here this place is a frozen hell, and just as it turns beautiful, it's time to leave again. *sigh* Oh well, I won't miss the humidity, that's for damn sure.

I think I'm just growing terminally bored now that its actually reasonable to want to go outside. This summer should be fun... my car is waiting for me, and so is my ocean... :)

Here's to summer!

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:09 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home