stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, April 10, 2001

Ok, so I'm a big goober. I know this. Now everyone else knows it too. I'm starting a book club on this site, because let's face it, I am the goddess of all English weenies. And why am I doing this? Because summer is coming and I fear that I will be bored if I don't have people to discuss books with. *sigh* Exactly when did I become one of *those* people? Looking back, I can see that it was inevitable from the start, but still I feel as though it crept up on me. (and some of you may have noticed that my spelling sometimes leaves something to be desired, but I have never claimed to be good at language mechanics. Grammar and spelling sometimes elude me.)

Anyway, if you like to read, and aren't above congregating with other book worms, click the book club link and join us. You will be asimilated! Resistance is futile!

heehee

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:53 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home