stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, May 16, 2001

I'm trying to finish up my packing... It's hard to deal with the actual amount of crap that I have. I know that at least a large portion of it must be somewhat useless, but there are some things that I just cant seem to get rid of... Oh well, I'm certainly trying, at least, so maybe I'm not a lost cause just yet. This will probably be my last post for at least a week (not that I frequently post more than once or twice a week anyway) as I am shipping my computer home. Lets hope it doesn't get dropped this time, eh UPS? The rest of my crap, saving for the ungodly amount I've managed to shove into my duffle bags, is going into storage.

Looking back on my first year in real college, I recognize that I have experienced more, and grown more than I actually thought I would. In retrospect, I think that the amount of loathing I experienced last semester, and at the begining of this one has forced me to make a solid, albeit hard decision. Ultimately, my friends and professors out here in Pittsburgh are the ones who have made it possible for me to follow through with this school. My school has some of the most awesome profs around, and my friends are awesome. I still ache for my friends and family back home, because they have shared my history, but I can definitely see why college friendships are so special. So here's to my people in the 'Burgh.

And to my people at home, see you soon!!!!! WoooHooooo!!!!!

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:20 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter