stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, March 07, 2002

friday five:

1. What makes you homesick? Damn near everything...

2. Where is "home" for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad's house, particular state/city)? California is home. Whittier, California

3. What makes it home for you? People? Things? hmmmm... this is a tough one. I think the ocean will always symbolize home for me, even if it's not the pacific. I also equate family and loved ones with home. It's not really a specific place, per se, just a feeling of being surrounded by that support mechanism, near the ocean, with my people around me.

4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise? London, England

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Working. Just like last weekend. And the weekend before that. *sigh*


btw, I would just like to say that Launchcast can bite me. It won't let me sign in, so I can't hear my songs :( grumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble.

If anyone could find me the MP3's of "Wild Horses" by the Sundays, and "Time After Time" by Everything But The Girl, I would be eternally grateful.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:27 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter