stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Grrrrrrrr... so the place where I stored all of my pictures has decided to disable remote access of photos, and until I have a chance to upload everything onto my alotted space on my schools server, none of the pictures work. *shakes fist angrily at www.picturetrail.com*

M.E. called me today, and we talked about the housing stuff she got from Humboldt. They specifically note that "airborn objects" are not allowed, and that throwing things is also prohibited in the dorms. Nor is it permissible to climb the buildings or to jump or rappell oneself from the top of a building. We are, however, allowed to have lizards and popcorn poppers. Having, selling, or smoking controlled substances is not allowed inside the dorms... does that mean we're allowed to do those things outside the dorms? Maybe me and M.E. could start a lucrative little side business... you know, like a cart o' ganja right outside the student union... LoL.... Provided I am accepted, I think I'm really going to like this school.

I talked to the parental unit today, and she said that OTB is sleeping over at my house the night before him and my sister leave. I can just see him and her building a couch fort in the living room, and staying up late talking about how much fun they're going to have. Maybe they'll even paint each others nails. It's so unbearably cute I can't even stand it. I just can't wait for them to get here, we are going to have tons of fun.... Provided I don't run out of space on my schools network, pictures will be forthcoming. Ah, bugger that... I'll find a way to post the pictures, because (pardon me if I am biased) my sister is simply too cute not to.

And now it's time for me to actually stop procrastinating and do all the homework that I should have been doing all semester. Well, maybe.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:08 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter